Terms of Member's ID Agreement
This Terms of Member's ID Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of RealMotorJapan's website which is identified by the uniform resource locator, http://www.realmotor.jp/ and http://www. realmotor.jp/ ("website"). This Agreement is entered into between you as the user of the website ("User") and RealMotorJapan.
1. Person Who Registers with the Website
- 1.1 Person who registers with the website must personally register. The substitution's registration is not permitted.
- 1.2 User shall represent and warrant that the information they offer to RealMotorJapan as a true statement is true, accurate, current and complete, and shall not give any false information when they register.
- 1.3 User under 16 years cannot register in Member's ID service. (except with RealMotorJapan's permission).
- 1.4 User shall register a user name that is not used by another User. RealMotorJapan may delete a member's user name, based on the member's using history or this Agreement, despite of deliberation or fault.
- 1.5 When there is any change in the User's information offered to RealMotorJapan, User shall report such change to RealMotorJapan promptly.
2. ID and Password
- 2.1 User shall take the whole responsibility for their own ID and Password.(Please keep your account ID and password very carefully.)
- 2.2 It is not allowed to share user's ID and password with a third party (individual or corporate) or give user's ID or password to a third party.
- 2.3 User shall not make a third party use ID and password, and shall not disclose user's ID and password to a third party.
- 2.4 RealMotorJapan will never disclose User's password to a third party. RealMotorJapan cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from User's failure and /or carelessness regarding appropriation, fraudulent use of User's password. User shall agree that any person who has transmitted ID and password corresponding to the registered information, shall be deemed to be a true User by RealMotorJapan and that User shall be responsible for any result or effect of the activities between login and logout conducted by such person.
3. Account Settings Information
User can change their profile information after login, and choose ''Account Settings'', to change registered information and it is User's personal responsibility.
4. Delete Account (Withdrawal)
User can choose "Delete Account" to withdraw their membership and the automated emails will be stopped. (If you registered to receive mail magazine from RealMotorJapan, it will be stopped after your withdrawal of your user account.)
5. Damage for Delay, Interruption, and Discontinuance of Internet
RealMotorJapan does not take any responsibility for the damage that occurs because of the delay, interruption, and discontinuance of providing internet service.
6. Individual Information Registered
RealMotorJapan uses User's information for fulfilling User's requests for necessary service, improving our services, contacting Users, conducting research and providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, but does not disclose registered individual information to any third party without User's agreement or permission. Notwithstanding of this provision, if there is an indication claim under law, RealMotorJapan will respond to legal requirements based upon applicable law.
7. Regulations concerning the Use of Membership
RealMotorJapan reserves the right to restrict the use of service (For instance, the capacity of the disk and the access time, the contribution frequency and the material etc.). RealMotorJapan doesn't assume the responsibility for the contents that are deleted or not saved in User's listing pages or BBS in the communication. RealMotorJapan reserves the right to delete member's ID that has not been used for a certain period of time.
8. De-registration and Stoppage of Member's ID
If User corresponds to any of the following events, RealMotorJapan will stop the service and delete the membership immediately without notifying the User beforehand. RealMotorJapan reserves the right to refuse their use of service in the future. In such case, RealMotorJapan shall not be liable to User for the disadvantages or damages that may be caused from deleting the membership of User.
- 8.1 When RealMotorJapan figures that User's registration is not the User oneself.
- 8.2 When the registered information is false.
- 8.3 When User violate this Agreement or other agreement of RealMotorJapan, and when User acts against law or does anything illegally.
- 8.4 When User disagrees with the Agreement.
- 8.5 Other case that RealMotorJapan figures not proper.
As Member's ID user, the following activities are not allowed:
- 9.1 Give false information when register or edit profile information.
- 9.2 Use Member's ID and password illegally.
- 9.3 Use the service and/or the access of service provided by RealMotorJapan for commercial purpose (Irrespective of the forms of use, reproduction, the duplicate, copy, sales, and re-sales, etc.).
- 9.4 Violate copyright, trademark right, design, and all other intellectual property rights of RealMotorJapan, its partner companies, manufacturers, shops or third party.
- 9.5 Violate privacy of RealMotorJapan, our partner companies, manufacturers, shops and third party.
- 9.6 Slander or abuse RealMotorJapan, our partner companies, manufacturers, shops and third party (Including slandering act that doesn't correspond to defamation)
- 9.7 Disadvantaging or cause any damage to RealMotorJapan, our partner companies, manufacturers, shops and third party.
- 9.8 All acts of obstructing operation of this service.
- 9.9 Use some name or nickname that may introduce oneself as other person, organization, or corporation without the representation right, giving a misunderstanding or a remarkable unpleasantness to other User, or third party.
- 9.10 Own several IDs by one person /company
- 9.11 Violate law and act of impairing customs of goodness or public order.
10. Validity of this Agreement on User Whose Registration is Cancelled
Even after User's registration has been cancelled, User shall assume the obligations of this Agreement with regard to the activities during registration.
When User caused any damage to RealMotorJapan, other Users, or the third party by an act against this Agreement or any illegal act, User shall indemnify for such damage.
Under no circumstances shall RealMotorJapan be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the services resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties, except when there is the gross negligence caused by RealMotorJapan.
13. End of Service
- 13.1 RealMotorJapan reserves the right to end the service without notifying User concerned beforehand.
- 13.2 RealMotorJapan doesn't assume the responsibility of disadvantage that User may have from ending this service.
14. Dispute Settlement
The User shall settle the dispute by their own responsibility when the dispute is caused with other User, the affiliated companies, or third parties of this service. RealMotorJapan shall not assume the responsibility for settling dispute concerned.
15. Copyright and Trademark
The copyright of all information and contents that have been described by RealMotorJapan in the website shall belong to RealMotorJapan or the third party that obtains permission from RealMotorJapan. The act of using, reproducing, and modifying without prior permission from RealMotorJapan is prohibited. The intellectual property right (trademark, logo, and servicemark, etc.) on the website is RealMotorJapan's registered trademark or trademark in the procedure for the registry.
16. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Revision
- 16.1 This Agreement is construed based on laws of Japan and shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- 16.2 The Aichi District Court has exclusive jurisdiction as a court of first instance regarding any dispute concerning this Agreement.
- 16.3 RealMotorJapan may revise this Agreement when necessary, and User shall be bound by the revised version accordingly
Amended as of April 2013